How do I register my child or myself?
All registrations are completed online. Please Login to your account to register. If you are new to the site, or have never played with CYAA, you must first create an account before you can register. Creating an account is free.
What is CYAA's Refund Policy?
All children participating in CYAA sponsored sports may be granted a refund under the following conditions:
1. The child has not been assigned to a team or the Player’s Draft has not occurred, whichever comes first, a full refund of the registration amount will be issued.
2. Once teams are selected, participant may receive a refund of one-half (½) of the registration amount in the form of account credit.
3. No refund will be remitted once games begin. This applies even if your child does not play or attend practices.
4. Exceptions may be made beyond these limits based on injury or medical conditions and are left to the discretion of the Board.
Registrant is responsible for all uniform costs should the refund request not be provided in writing before uniforms are ordered. Any costs owed to a coach or the park will be deducted from the refund amount. Refund requests can be emailed to the respective sports Director or the Player Agent and should include:
- Full name of child to be unregistered
- Name of requestor and relationship of person to the registered child
- Explicit request for refund
- Date of the request
Refunds will be issued back in the same form of payment received. No cash refunds will be given. Please allow 1-2 weeks from the time of the refund request to receive your refund.
Only the registration amount(s) will be refunded. CYAA reserves the right to retain a portion of your refund to cover any administrative and/or processing fees. Late fees and registration fees will not be refunded.
Does CYAA provide uniforms?
Uniform purchases are a responsibility of the coach unless otherwise specified in the sport registration.